A7303296.jpg

Show Homes

PHOTOREALISTIC INTERIOR CGIS

Our show homes have seen asking price sales achieved within three days (London, April 2018) and our best performing show home achieved a sale price of 20% over asking (Bristol, August 2017).

 

While we are all about modern luxe interiors, our taste and style dictate only about 70% of the final product. The other 30% is influenced by the needs of the development’s audience, branding parameters, geographical location and the developer’s own preferences.

 

We love that each of our projects is different - that makes it fun for us!

 

However, if you turn the pages to look at examples of our designs, you will notice the common thread of bright, joyful interiors with pops of colour and an abundance of quality materials.

 

Hannell House

by
GM LONDON

Chalk Lane

by
GAGE PROPERTIES

Windmill Park

by
5D

The Old Exchange

by
PRIZM DEVELOPMENTS