A7303296.jpg

Show Homes

DESIGNING BESPOKE SHOW HOMES

Our individually designed show homes allow potential buyers to step into their dream homes while simultaneously helping developers, landlords, and investors minimise their property’s time on the market. Ademchic show homes have seen 45% of the development sold on the day of launch (March 2020), and our best performing show home achieved a sale price of 20% over asking. While we are all about modern luxe interiors, our taste and style dictate only 70% of the final product. The other 30% is influenced by the needs of the development’s audience, branding parameters, geographical location and the developer’s preferences. 

Each of our show homes is designed individually. Our show homes start from £18,000 + VAT for a 1-bedroom apartment. Quotes are provided up to 60 days before the expected installation date with reference to detailed floor plans. Savings to the price listed below can be made if the show home is moved from project to project and ‘refreshed’ for each development. 

Featured Show Homes